Rss Feed

Candy and Pizza



Here is something artsy that I would like to share to you guys. It's the poem made by Candy, the lead role of the INDIE Australian Movie Candy, played by Abbie Cornish and the Late Heath Ledger. The plot revolved around an intense relationship that was often tested by addiction, sex, violence and love. I suggest to go ahead and download the movie.

I've noticed, hole in the wall pizza parlors have mushroomed around the city. I still have to try Venezia (in Banawa) and Mama Maria's (near asilo)... I've heard that these pizza places serve good pizza with lotsa toppings. Mama Maria tries to outdo Calda Pizza by serving pizzas up to 60 inches in diameter. HOOOLLLAAA,thats one huge pizza! When I checked out istorya.net, I then found out new pizza places that others would also recommend, like this pizza place that is near sacred heart for girls and a pizza parlor accross Goodyear Maguikay. I'm quite excited to do Resto Raves about these whole in the wall restaurants and see which places really do serve heavenly tasting pizzas. So if you guys know the owners of the pizza places that I've mentioned, ask them to send me some samples of their best sellers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment