Rss Feed

Quickie 1

Sorry everyone if I'm not updating this blog of mine, school and procrastination attacks has been taking a lot of my time lately. It's almost August and I really wish I would be able to go through my plans of A) traveling to somewhere out of cebu B) hitting back to the gym of controlling my food intake C) stop canceling out on my morning *ehem* 9 am classes D) completely erasing someone's number E) save for the rainy days. Easy but tough.. we will see. I have to set out my goals again, I kinda forgot I had one after my "depression days" when I was not allowed to finish college in Manila.

This quick blog and checking my PEX account and I'm off to watch Adik Sa' yo. I am sooo craving for Calda's Etna/Hawaiian Pizza in family size. Should I get a delivery? Urgh.. so much for saving money for the rainy days.

I'm gonna do tons of Resto Raves - Moon Cafe Ayala and Pizza Roma Ayala.
Pictures from our Org photoshoot from last saturday.
Updates about random things.




0 comments:

Post a Comment