Rss Feed

Rants at 10:51

I miss my bed and the comfortable location of our mabolo house. I had to do a little move to our mandaue house since some things needed to be fixed, so the electricity needs to be shut down temporarily. God, i hate the thin mattress and how my back hurts every time I wake up in the morning. BOHOOO.

I think I need to buy new shoes, I'm so tempted to buy the kind of shoes that I don't need instead of shoes that I can use for school. Should I get flat or kitten-low kind? I was even thinking of getting crocs ballerina flats for school shoes but I don't think they sell that anymore. Last Thursday, I was denied entry by the guard because I was wearing slippers. Bahhhhh...

Speaking of school, my phone was full of missed call entries and text messages coming from my MC111 professor and my classmate. I was already told that there would be a make up class for our tuesday MC111 schedule but it was tentative, they were going to send out a text message by friday to confirm if we the make up class will push through today; apparently I didn't receive any text messages. I'm irked. Were only 4 in class and no one bothers to text everyone if there will be classes or not. Urghhh. I just received a message from my professor, apologizing that she wasn't able to inform us ahead regarding the classes.

Ahh.. so much to do today. There's the seminar, meeting my relatives from Hawaii and the girls get together.

I just seriously need my bed, my comfort place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment