Rss Feed

I need to de-stress!

I need to destress. I'm meeting tantan in awhile since her badminton appointment got canceled. Today was stressful, when I woke up my dad was all over the place bitching; the document that I was doing for my COMPED exercise got lost because in the middle of saving the file, the computer froze, I raised my voice at our org president because she wasn't doing much in her responsibilities for the org, attendance of org activities are not improving, the org GT had to be moved because some people gave their dance troupe responsibilities more importance than org activities (which shouldn't be the case). Urgh, I feel so frustrated, good thing my cool HUM012 teacher was very understanding and patient to listen to my rants. He canceled our meeting and instead told me to prepare a mastery test on Wednesday before our pre-lims on friday.

It's P's birthday today. Happy birthday P, i miss you a lot.
Great back track that P posted on his facebook.



0 comments:

Post a Comment