Rss Feed

I think I've got the flu, birthday greetings and sunday ramblings.

sniff sniff.
I think I've got the flu - not the swine flu, I hope.
After weeks of hibernating at home, I decided to go out with my college friends.
It was an all girls night out and until now I'm still not home.
Where am I at? Lena's place. I decided to sleep over since she wanted someone to accompany her while driving home.
Earlier that afternoon, pia did a quick stop over at my place before she meets up with doty and their other friend to go out. Pia has been going out a lot lately, which according to her was her way of coping with things.

It was a wet saturday, it was raining but we didn't feel sad and gloomy because we played UNO stacko, took pictures, sipped our drinks, ate, posed for the camera, sang and danced our hearts out at BubbleBee Cafe. (Pictures and Videos to follow) We dominated the place and trashed it a little leaving one curtain to slightly rip out from the wall. wooopppsss.

I'll blog about Bubblebee Cafe as soon as I get home.

My dad is again MIA, he goes to overnight trips without leaving my allowance for the week. I am slightly irritated.


Happy birthday to Elena Labella.
hello naba sa single life len? lmao.

Lately, I seem to find myself enjoying watching Sports shows like NBN Sports and Hardball. The boys of Hardball are hawwwttt!!!
FEU Lady Tamaraw's Rachel Anne Daquis will be featured on CHALK Magazine's July 09 issue, so all you RADDICTS/DAQUISTERZ or those who love and support Rachel Anne, please get a copy of Chalk Magazine for only Php95.00.

sneek peek of RAD's page in CHALK. Courtesy of Raddicts Online.

This week's happy pill is POOH-QIAO. From one of his first few guestings in the ULTRAMEGA NOON TIME SHOW WOWOWEE.












Part I
















Part II
P.S. My brother just ym-ed me, my dad went back home to just leave my allowance. How sweet, how thoughtful, how goldilocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment