Rss Feed

Quickies


look what I saw on the my brother's facebook. I had to repost this picture because it reminded me of my used to be thursday-friday group then became monday group and no urgghhh once a month group? Aizza, Kimmi, Stephanie and Ariel. I miss the girls - the exchange of love/boy dilemmas, the 3am disco escapades have now turned into before 12-midnight-we-should-go-home-because-I-have-things-to-do-pah days. Were all grown up but still alcoholics by heart. haha kidding.

Sh*t,I have to make this quick I promised Tio that I would leave by the time I logout my facebook. Urgghhh



Jacko's rehearsal video for his THIS IS IT tour has been released and boy even Jackson is estranged at 50 he is damn FIERCE!


Thats all for now. I really have to leave, I told my dad I have classes at 5. haha

toodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment