Rss Feed

Quickie 2: Webcam Lovin'

webcam whoring before saying goodnight an yes, I did get a haircut. hehe
It's 2:23 am, I'm checking out my online accounts that I still care about and blogging about how random but fun this day turned out to be. I just finished encoding our organization constitution and by-laws which I created last night. It was so weird that I had the energy to finish drafting our by-laws til 3 in the morning, it must be the 3 coke saktos that I drank for my late tuna and linatang na baboy dinner.

Visiting ate Joy joy and Gi-ai's baby girl shantelle.

I'm sleeping over at tio's tonight, I have a feeling that I won't show up on my 9AM STAT Class tomorrow. YIKES! I would absent for the entire week if that is the case. I promised myself of no more unnecessary absences starting August and I'm quite serious about it cause I seriously don't like to see another INC or Dropped or worse 5 in my TOR. The organization is taking a lot of my time lately, especially when I am solely responsible in building it from scratch and making it work and hopefully last for a the years to come. After visiting baby shantelle at the hospital, we were suppose to try the newest pizzeria to hit town. Mama Maria's Pizzeria was the name of the place, i think. They're currently offering affordable pizza and marketing their pizza place as the pizzeria that serves the largest pizza in the country. My latest craving is pizza, specifically the ETNA/BOLOGNESE/HAWAIIAN pizza of CALDA. I can prolly finish one family size by myself, as long as it is served hot. The mozzarella is so sumptuous and heavenly! But I heard Mama Maria is if not as good, better than Calda.... that I can only tell when I can get a grab of Mama Maria's Pizza. Anyone from the company who would like to send me one to test?! We ended up going home at tio's place cause her parents were preparing one of her few send-off dinner. It's always fun to have dinner with Steph's family, I wish I could be in the same loving family.


check out my ultra pink nailpolish from fabnails/nail bar. Finally, I had time to get some feet and hand lovin'


I seriously need to hit the sack. I'll blog more whenever I've got more time.



TOODLES. TYVM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment