Rss Feed

Sixteen Partners and One Moon. | Resto Rave: Koppi Rotti & Pocherohan sa Mabolo

Why I named this entry such? Only Me, Steph and Shane knows. *enter my devilish smile* After 10000 million years, the three of us sat down and exchanged (well it was mostly shane who did the sharing) stories and updates of our and other people's lives. Imagine 5 hours of just talking, laughing and recalling about what happened in the past that affected the present. We used to do this every weekend or every chance we get but never appreciated those moments, until one day we found ourselves just hanging out with different people, still exchanging stories but not with much thrill and emotions like how we do it. One person was missing but I couldn't thank the Lord that that time in my life was over and that were both out of our lives. I'm speaking for myself.
No alcohol and going home early was the agenda that day. Shane had work by 7 and I had to leave because I wanted to convince myself that I was a good student. It was payday for Shane so she did most of the paying.

Shane | Steph | Iryn

We met at Kopi Rotti at the Gallery in Mabolo. Koppi Rotti had a different kind of menu, although I've seen it featured several times on TV when I went to get myself a drink, I was seriously at lost of what to order. There were no blended fraps, just like what I usually order at any coffee place, so I decided to get their house blended lemon tea. It was so-so, I could taste the freshness of the lemon, it wasn't too sweet nor too sour, just right but It wasn't the drink that would really remember nor order next time. Shane had their coffee with jelly, she said that was their best seller and Steph, I think got their cold chocolate. Kopi Rotti's price is very reasonable, I was in shock that their drinks were below a hundred bucks; good for those people who want to chill over a cup of something but is in a budget. We met on the afternoon when the heat from noon started to cool down, it was a perfect time to relax and unwind.

Steph with her signature pose. Why the BIG SMILE my friend? LMAO.

A papparazzi shot of me.

Shane bellot and that signature smile. Nathan has the same smile too.

This was suppose to be a picture of us three but I was too lazy to move from where I was sitting.

At around 4 we left Koppi Rotti to have early dinner. Shane pointed us to this hole in the wall pochero place at the back of Sarossa Hotel. They serve mouth watering pochero and other viands during lunch but their pochero is staple in their menu. How much for a serving of hot pochero soup with succulent meat? ONLY 40 PESOS. Seriously?! Seriously!!!!! If available, they can provide you good Ginamos for free. They're open for lunch and dinner and close by 9:00 PM; if the pochero place were open during the wee hours in the morning, it could be a good place to head to after a night of inuman with friends.
Pochero is L-O-V-E

Another paparazzi shot of me and steph; Steph looking at me while I'm enjoying eating their left over pochero meat.

We strolled around Ayala, Shane got Gelatissimo and by 7:30 we all said our goodbyes and separated ways.
Brain freeze?

It been awhile since I had a picture with her.

Thank you bellot for the treat, for introducing me to the pochero place and for the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment