Rss Feed

Photoblog: Extravaganza Red!

Check out my photo blog from Riva's surprise birthday get together last Saturday.
Pick up point: Starmart Banilad. Call time was at 3:00pm but due to heavy downpour and the filipino time, we were about an hour late to pick the birthday girl up.

Meanwhile, Kring-kring and Bibi were at City Garden Coffee setting up the place. Photo: Bolognese-Calda Pizza (Super size), Coke/Zero, sprite and Goldilocks Chocolate roll cake.
Leading the birthday girl towards the surprise. She didn't have any idea where were at and that I was there.

The posse posed for the camera. (Thanks to the boys for being such lovely cameramen)
On the third picture, we were suppose to do a headache pose but look at what emem did. Blahhhh... haha


The girls having fun taking photos of themselves; I on the other hand was complaining of mosquito bites while slowly eating the mallows out of the cake. hehe

What was expected to end early turned out to be a night out till 11:00 pm. We had random conversations from memories from college, facebook updates to how-well-do-you-know-your-boyfriend Q&A portions.Clark and Mercy

Bebe and Kring-kring

Andrew and Riva

Dan and EmemOh sai bakit ka nakasimangot? Miss mo na ba si Jaycee mo?

There were side trips like our my photo drama with elena that I would title: Baby Angel slash Angas and Cruella deville. Which turned out to be a make up 101 demo from whatever I learned from different Youtube make up tutorial videos.

We all decided to stop by Silogan ni Gian to fill out stomachs before heading home.
It was a good and fun day, chilling and exchanging laughs with my college friends. I really miss hanging out with them during breaks. Even if those 2 years of nursing life was unsatisfactory, these were the people who made it really memorable. I heart you friends.
Wish that banban was around to join us. We miss you banban.


Mama I: Sorry boys I'm taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment