Rss Feed

Update three

Omar

benson


Edited new set of pictures, profile pictures of friends that I find interesting.
School starts tomorrow. Phbt. Went online for almost 9 hours. I am such an addict. I should go to rehab or something. I was pissed at someone today, she just knows how to get into my nerves. Lately, I have been really patient with issues trying to be the better person by choosing to keep quiet and not to defend myself aggressively like I used to but sometimes I feel like my silence has been taken advantaged. Strike three and thats it for this lady! Good thing my friend Di was there to make me feel better. I had to say the F word 5 times over our short text exchange.

To kick away bad vibes, I listened to ear bursting trance/house/electronic music, I felt like dancing and getting high from dancing laser lights. I love watching laser lights whenever I'm in a club, puts me in a trance.

Discovered this really nice song from ral's sister rizza - signature lies. I love love love the lyrics!
Check out Riz's youtube channel here.

You put me through hell
While I was under your spell
But I still beg to differ
You made me believe that
Everything we had
Would have a
Life time guarantee
With your signature lies
Every night my soul dies
Just a little
Just a little
But I put up with all your shit,
All of it,
All that you put me through
Just to be with you
Just to be with you


P.S. Complete album of my recent edits (if your interested to watch) can be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment