Rss Feed

Back to school

I'm back in school, after not being in school for ummm almost 6 weeks? I didn't miss the place but I do miss some cool people like my dean and those who hang out at the registrar's office. They all want me back in school, I never get to miss a login in facebook that I don't get a chat or an offline message from them. This semester looks bright, only two subjects, Photography and Mass communication II, all late afternoon subjects. I decided not to take advance subjects this semester, never again to subjects where I'm the sole student. The best part of going back to school to fix my schedule this coming semester? Hearing about how Sunstar's Mayette Tabada liked my blog! I was so psyched upon hearing this news cause I remember how my old STC Classmates would shiver in terror upon submitting a report, thesis and whatnot for her class - in short she was a terror slash perfectionist slash hard to please kind of professor. I wish I would have a chance to be under her, to experience such taunting (god I'm such a masochist) but not as excited as if I'll get a chance to meet my favorite local writer Melanie T. Lim of Sunstar.

School miscellaneous fees are more expensive than my subject fees. rawr. oh oh and my brother had his first driving lessons today. As of the moment, we chatting about how scared he was driving on the highway. My dad is giving him the car, something he deserves for being a better sibling but according to him he isn't good, he's just passive. haha I didn't know he knew what passive meant. lol. I think my brother is a genius, really good in analytical stuff only he's got really short attention span so he can't go through all the classroom hours.

I have to go, I'm meeting Yenyen by 8 and it's past 8 already. bohooo. Bacon Deli here I come!!! Yum Yum Yum

0 comments:

Post a Comment