Rss Feed

Internship application

Hmmm.... It's 4:53 AM, anytime now my dad is going to get out of his room and will still see me using the computer; I'm anticipating that he will again give me a slight lecture on why I stay up too late on the net and like all the other days when he does this, I usually just try to make it pass through my other ear. I'm such a disobedient daughter but even though I know my dad still loves me! =)

While I was browsing through the facebook profile of one of my favorite writer/producer, Pat Evangelista, I saw her post a status message that spark an interest in me. They're opening for internship for the 5th season of Storyline. Hmmmm.... interesting (flash bulb on!) According to Pat, they're not really going to check if your academically excellent, they want someone with passion.
Good thing she's still accepting applicants, I'm about to send in my application now, so wish me luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment