Rss Feed

Trying some Dave

cousin bebong

Rv Cotiangco, photo by him.

Eric Canama V1, photo by him.

Eric Canama V2, photo by him.

Rv Cotiangco,Photo by him.

So, I was bored and decided to download and install photoshop in the new computer. Searched for David Hill Techniques and tried it myself. So far so good. Watchathink? If you want the link to the tutorial just click HERE. I've seen and tried some of the trials, the one I linked is the easiest and has a better final outcome. Just make sure you get a picture that has good resolution and lighting. Oh oh and if you guys don't know who Dave Hill is, click here. Thanks by the way to Bofel for paving the way for me to search for the David Hill technique. lol. These are a few pictures that I did over the span of an hour and a half, I'm too tired now and my back still aches. I'm popping a pill to kill this lower back pain!

I thought I was hallucinating about 45 minutes ago when I felt that the ground was shaking, good thing other online facebook friends confirmed that there was indeed an earthquake. Whew!

I'm attending this surprise send off party for a kindergarden friend later, guess I would be home early today. I miss chloe (chloe is my bed), it's gonna be a good night sleep for me again.

Oh and I have to go back to school on monday, sembreak is oooovvvvvveeeerrrrr. My school professors loves me, only if I can tell how much string they pulled just so I can still pass the last semester. hahahhahaa


0 comments:

Post a Comment