Rss Feed

Brother gone MIA and Fiath's birthday AVP

Last weekend would be one of my most unforgettable this year, why? Cause my brother went M.I.A - missing in action. I was in my celebratory mood because of Faith's 21st birthday but people at home were really worried about where my brother is. We spent days going around town to find people who knew people who knew my brother. Thing is with my brother, he has random friends, friends that we don't know so it was quite hard to look for him at a place where he was supposed to be at. At the day when we were suppose to check for funeral homes to see if someone with the description of my brother was bought in, he then showed up. I was at the beach that time, I just wanted to get away from all the worrying and the thinking about what the f*ck did my brother just disappeared and if he was okey. He is now okey and alive but grounded.

Here is my birthday gift for Faith. It was a struggle in burning this video in a CD, Thank God for YouTube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment