Rss Feed

The birthday eve

Hours from now I'll be turning twenty and three - I'm hoping this year would be better than the last few "stressful" yet life enriching years. I'm doing charity this year instead of the usual going out and drinking spree with friends. I'm doing charity and family.

Tonight, I'm meeting with Faith and Steph... To salubong my day and for Steph's sound off - will this be her last send off? It's bittersweet, I know she doesn't want to leave but we have to do what we have to do.

It's midterms tomorrow, I'm not even sure if I'll attend to my stat class, I haven't been going to class for almost a month now... I'm leaning towards dropping from the subject. Urgh. Promise, my last. Well... that is if my English hasn't dropped my yet. Oppss.

So I'm curious, what gonna be my college barkada's plan for my birthday surprise? We started doing it this year and this is gonna stay as a tradition (I hope so). I'm not a fan of surprises but the thought of them planning is something for me is so heartwarming. I can't wait to see em again, it's always fun whenever they are around. I miss riva more, we have been texting these past few days and review has been tough for her, I hope she pulls through.

I miss swanie. I miss my highschool barkada - the heartbreakers. I hope to see them before Pia leaves for Bataan again.

To those who have been texting me last week, guys sorry if I didn't reply to your text messages, my phones got busted and I couldn't read the text messages sent to me last week. I'm okey now, thanks to swanie for lending me her extra phone. See, this is the reason why I'm not buying or do I own, expensive phones, they break easily and having them fixed can be pricey! The phone expensive phone that I want is a sidekick, too bad they don't offer sidekick here.

I'm on my way to Alejandro's tonight, I'm dropping off the books that I promised to donate for their anniversary charity work this year, before I head over at Faith's place. I'm doing it on the 11th hour, it's so typical me. haha

Have to leave. Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment