Rss Feed

Kimmydora, Thank yous and Silent Sanctuary

Thank you.
For those who greeted me on facebook, multiply, friendster and through SMS. I had the simplest birthday this year - no parties, nothing extravagant but it felt soo much meaningful than last year. I did charity this year and prepared dinner with for my family. A few of my friends surprised me for my birthday and gave me a very lovely chocolate cake (that I appreciate soo much). I also had a on the spot spur of the moment bonding with my highschool barkada and a send off party at the same time for Pia. I met with my family for dinner at Parkmall and Tita Vicky gave me a box of KrispyKremes (oh how I just love their cookies and cream variant), my brother and my dad ate most of the donuts, I wasn't in my sweet-tooth mood that time. While waiting for dinner, I spent the afternoon with Swanie. We had Calda and did some karaoke. We sang Bohemian Rhapsody to our heart's content and tantan was in her Mariah Carey self. I just love spending time with Swanie!

I was looking forward to watch kimmydora with Dianne but she had to cancel on the last minute to attend to some errands and with her studies. I'm drinking with Faith in awhile.

I don't really know what to blog, it was a long weekend and my head ached cause I was just lying in bed the whole two days watching repeats of The Apprentice Season 1 and the usual staples on TV. Last friday, I went home though at 6am, Pia was drunk, thats a first! =)

I am loving the new Silent Sanctuary Video - I am in love with the story rather than the music but what the heck, makes me wanna vote for it to stay on MYX for the next few weeks, last I checked its at number 6... I came to like Hale's Bahay Kubo too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment