Rss Feed

A little update

OUTDATED.
So I am obliged to update this little blog of mine. I'm listening to daydream cycle, this local group doing triphop, the last time I checked they were all men in the band, now they have a girl on vox. Vox, by the way, is vocals shortened, I got this from browsing the site of my as-of-the-moment man candy. I wish I could show you his picture but I can't cause I certainly don't want to cause more brouhahas but seriously he is HOTT there are only three things that bothers me about him... he is shorter than me, he is quite of a suplado and that he is into the reggae/rasta thing.

Drown me with goddam painkillers!!! I'm nursing a very bad toothache and I hope this goes away with resulting me to visit my dentist. But I do need some cleaning...

I'm cleaning my room right before I hit the sack, I realized that I need to change some sheets and sweep my floor cause I'm starting to see ants crawling around my bed. Urgh..

One more week to go and It's gonna be my twenty third birthday. I don't have plans, maybe I'm treating my friends out to dinner but I seriously want a vacation somewhere far without having to go back to the city. I missed school yesterday and today, I don't feel like going to school. Good luck for my midterms.

Which reminds me, I have to ask my tita moolah to buy me new rubber shoes. I can't wait, it's volleyball season once again!

My friend Dianne is back at the gym and she's forcing me to join her and even volunteered to pay for the first month but I feel like I'm not ready yet nor disciplined enough to go back to the gym. We placed a wager on who gets to loose more in a month, if I win, she lessens her smoking if she wins, I'd have to continue going to the gym. I haven't decided yet if I'd go through the bet.

I'm currently loving Lady Gaga's songs, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame and Paparazzi. I feel that the song Paparazzi resembles how I pursue the guys that I like. "Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until the boy is mine." "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until your mine, Papa Paparazzi" I'm sure my friends would agree! hehe

If I had an alter ego, I would be Lady Gaga.


I had fun over the weekend Acquainted with new friends, the Amparito Schoolars of USJR and working with the school's arts and cultural director, Mrs. Mila Espina. I've seen Mrs. Espina on the newspaper but I didn't realize how creative, inspiring and influential she is in the local media scene. We had to do a last minute change of performance for the CAMMA awards last Sunday since there was slight mis-communication between the choreographer and the school administration. It was one of the craziest 3 days of my life in Benedicto but it was a lot of fun, the learning and the experience that I got from activity was enriching. I wish I had the chance to remember their names, they were all calling me Ms. Irene, as if I was a teacher and they asked me to transfer to USJR but I guess I'll have to stay at Benedicto till I figure out the importance of getting my butt in every class. The CAMMA student-director was a cutie but I forgot his name. Lmao.

Over the weekend, we celebrated Sai's surprise birthday party at MB's Tavern. The dinner was so-so, I had a lot of fun when we stayed at Em's place before going home. I'm the next birthday celebrant in line, wonder what kind of surprise will they prepare for me? haha.

There's really nothing much that I want to ask for my birthday, only a DVD copy of old Vilma Santos' movies, especially the movies Alias Baby China and Burlesk Queen. I am a Sharonian and Vilmanian at heart. LoL.

I have so much to blog about but the pain is making me irritable plus the weather isn't helping at all.

Lets just catch up some other time.
Toodles.

By the way, happy birthday to Stephanie Tio and Sarah Macabantog. I love you girlfriends!

I wanna leave you guys with a music video of Drip's Song number 9. I heart em.

0 comments:

Post a Comment