Rss Feed

week

It was some week.
Like I was drugged or something close to that.
It was seven and a half days of nothing but tasting what it was like to be in the realm of
what they say was heaven, hell and whatever it was in the middle.
It was those nights that turned into early morning bliss, most of them I was intoxicated.
although until now I can still feel and hear my heart, like a strong beating of jumbo china drums.
There were nights when I couldn't sleep until breaking dawn and by the time I woke up,
I would turn on my TV, half asleep waiting for a song to play. That specific song that had a
cup of coffee, it's that song that reminded me of ...

It was some week.
I always thought that you were good looking.
I specifically liked the smile, the best was the one you flashed when I first noticed your existence.
Then it was in that cool thursday afternoon, among a swarm of estranged and strangers
when I first noticed how really a looker you are.
It was also on the same day when I realized Alanis Morisette's lyric " I met the man of my dreams
and meeting his beautiful wife. Well isn't it Ironic?" can be real and mortalize.

It was some week.
So, there maybe things that you would feel, sense and figure out that you might not really fully understand, unless
I say it directly.
I was never good in hiding my feelings from anybody but I was better with hiding the truth behind those feelings from
everyone.

It was some week.
I was struggling. Once again, I placed my heart in my sleeves, which I shouldn't have done in the first place.
It was unconscious. I was drugged or so I thought I was or wished I was; by that laugh, by that look, by that feeling of temporary madness.
Which I'm pretty sure for you was nothing but just temporary and nothing close to that kind of madness I am talking about.

But it was some week.
It was that week when I felt like I was never gonna be the same person that I was that monday; it was tuesday by the way
when I finally got the chance to mingle with that person who I, at one point, embarrassed myself by anonymously sms-ing out of the blue.

It was some week
When you called me names, although some hurt, I knew or maybe I hoped that you never really meant them.
I could never call you names and even if you say I did, it wasn't real nor did you deserve it.
It was on that same week when I was working on something that was extremely important to me.
There were no emails, no friend requests... then I sadly came upon the realization what was important to me was nothing
close to importance for you.

It was a good seven and a half
I was most of the time intoxicated and often times short of breath.
it was some week, indeed a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment